Abstract Submission Procedures
- Prospective authors can submit abstracts for either oral or poster presentations.
- Abstracts should be limited to three A4-sized pages including figures, tables and references, and must contain adequate information to allow a sound referee review.
- The author must fill in all the information requested by the submission system and attach the abstract using the provided template.
- Submission should be made online. Further information regarding submission of abstracts, registration for SIWW and paper presentation, including a template for the abstract, is available at www.siww.com.sg/water-convention.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts is 15 August 2015. The abstracts will be peer-reviewed for selection and the authors will be notified about the acceptance of their paper for presentation by 15 December 2015.
- Selection criteria include high technical quality, relevance to the themes/topics, and high information content. Abstracts which are deemed commercial in nature will not be accepted.
- The authors are strongly encouraged to submit the full papers once their abstracts have been accepted. Full papers will be further reviewed and considered for publication in IWA's Journal of Water Practice & Technology. The selected abstracts and full papers will be included in the Water Convention 2016 Conference Proceedings.
All accepted oral and poster presenters are required to register for the Water Convention and pay for the conference registration fees. The presentations will only be listed in the Convention programme upon receipt of the registration fees.
|Submission deadline for abstracts||15 August 2015|
|Notification of acceptance||15 December 2015|
|Deadline for presenters' registration||30 April 2016|
|Submission deadline for full papers and poster softcopies|
|SIWW Water Convention 2016||10 - 14 July 2016|
For any enquiries, please email the Water Convention secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org