About the Forum
MAPPING CHALLENGES AND SOLUTIONS
ENGAGE GLOBAL WATER UTILITIES LEADERS IN OPEN DIALOGUE
18 –19 September 2013
Rapid urbanisation and population growth have given rise to an explosion in the demand for water and sanitation services around the world. Utilities are key in the delivery of these vital water related services, as are water infrastructure projects and continuous dialogue among providers. A by-invitation only gathering with a deep focus on water utilities challenges and solutions, this industry-led meeting of minds will promote sharing on pertinent issues worldwide, and give a voice to the new realities confronting water utilities . The outcomes of the Forum will be showcased at SIWW 2014.
CO-CREATE SOLUTIONS WITH YOUR GLOBAL WATER UTILITIES PEERS
• Engage leading industry players in the global water utilities sector
• Connect with like-minds, decision-makers, and planners from international associations
• Network with top C-suite leaders, and solutions providers from the water utilities sector all over the world
• Develop a solutions map for challenges across diverse operating circumstances
• Incubate fresh, new approaches to water management
Professional Engineers (certified by Professional Engineers Board) attending SIWW Water Utilities Leaders Forum will qualify for 13 PDUs.
SIWW Water Utilities Leaders Forum Event Sponsors