Make new connections and fix meetings with ease. Here at Singapore International Water Week, we recognise the value and importance of having relevant meetings, and we want to value-add to your experience through business matching.
Login to the Connect @ SIWW platform with your passcode sent to your email from email@example.com – Susan Ng.
You will greatly benefit from business matching if you want to network and:
- Find potential clients to buy your services and products
- Locate investment opportunities in your fields of interest
- Forge lucrative partnerships and collaborations for business
- Broaden your personal network to advance your career
Pre-schedule meetings with other attendees during Singapore International Water Week 2018 - it’s easy! Business matching will be done through an easy-to-use technology platform, combined with a personalised service to help maximise your networking opportunities.
How will this platform benefit me?
- Rank sponsors, exhibitors and delegates in accordance to their relevance to you
- You will have your own Concierge who will provide quick and timely assistance
- The platform is accessed with a click from your email (no downloads needed)
How does this platform work?
- Connect is available for all conference delegates, sponsors and exhibitors from Singapore International Water Week, World Cities Summit and CleanEnviro Summit Singapore
- Receive an invitation email with a personalised link one month before the event
- Review profiles and schedule meetings with sponsors, exhibitors and delegates who interest you
To find out how to pre-schedule meeting works, please view here.
- Connect is accessible from the website from June till 11 July 2018
- Dedicated on-site booths for the meet ups will be available from 9 to 11 July 2018, 9.30am to 5.30pm
- A pre-assigned user name and password will be provided for delegates and exhibitors to log in to the Connect platform, from June 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Connect
- I cannot login to my Connect account
Access to Connect requires internet connection. Make sure you have internet connection, either 3G or WIFI. Log in with the pre-assigned user name and password that was sent to you.
- I cannot see the Participants list on Connect
Do ensure you are connected to internet (3G or WIFI) to see the participants list.
- I cannot see my appointments
You need to be connected to internet (3G or WIFI) to see your appointments.
- How do I logout?
Go to Connect, tap on your own profile on top, and tap logout.
Note: We respect your privacy. All of your personal contact information will be kept confidential.
Rest assured that no contact information will be shared via the meetings platform. Happy doing