With water being a part of a corporation’s DNA and driven by the leadership, the first step is to have the right framework and the correct tools to determine the existing water footprint and the links between water and process economics in existing business and new ventures. This session explores the frameworks and useful tools to help make decisions and design systems to reduce, replace and reclaim water.
- Mr René Hoeijmakers - Executive Director, Water, Ramboll
- Mr Richard Pamenter - Vice President, Global Head of Environment, Health, Safety & Sustainability, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK)
- Mr Harry Seah - Deputy Chief Executive (Operations), PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency
- Mr Harsha Vardhan - Global Environment Manager - Production, H&M
- Mr Jian Kuang Wang - Senior Vice President (Operations / Fab Operations), Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company
Melati Room, Level 4, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands