Not being able to achieve a sufficient return on investment (ROI) on technologies that lower water consumption can be a barrier for a company in reducing its water risk. This may be due to the low price that the company is paying for its water and high infrastructure costs. This session explores tools to identify, measure and value the direct and indirect impacts of water to ensure that the ROI of such investment is encompassing.
- Mr Peter Nicol - Global Water Director, Jacobs
- Ms Bianca Nijhof - Managing Director, Netherlands Water Partnership
- Mr Sudipto Sarkar - Practice Manager (EAP region, Water Global Practice), World Bank Group
- Mr Vishal Sharma - Senior Vice President and General Manager, Nalco Water Asia Pacific, Ecolab Inc
- Mr Tom Williams - Director, Water, World Business Council for Sustainable Development
Melati Room, Level 4, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands