(1) Recycling and Reusing Water Endlessly
Co-organised with: Jacobs
This session will be driven by case studies that illustrate key levers in strategic planning, regulations development, solutions integration, financing, operations management, customer engagement and other areas were used within a systems-thinking approach to overcome constraints to sharply advance the growth of water reuse.
Venue: Level 5 Ballroom L, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands
- Mr Allard Nooy, Chief Executive Officer, InfraCo Asia Development
- Mr Bruce Gordon, Coordinator of Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Health, World Health Organisation
- Ms Diane D’Arras, President, International Water Association
- Ms Jane Nishida, Principal Deputy Assistant Administrator for International and Tribal Affairs, United States Environmental Protection Agency
- Mr Miguel Angel Sanz, President, International Desalination Association; and Director of Strategic Development for Treatment Infrastructure Division, SUEZ
- Mr Ng Joo Hee, Chief Executive, PUB, Singapore’s National Water Agency
- Dr Sanjay Mukherjee, Additional Municipal Commissioner (Projects), Municipal Corporation of Greater Mumbai, India
Session Chairperson: Mr Peter Nicol, Global Director of Water, Jacobs
Moderator: Mr Subramanyan Kanakasabapathy, Regional Managing Director, South East Asia, Jacobs
(2) Getting Ready for a Digital (R)evolution
Co-organised with: Black & Veatch
This session will bring together the perspectives and experiences of stakeholders within the water, automation, and data management and security sectors, and take a deeper look into how far we have come. We will explore how to realise the true benefits of a digital water future.
Venue: Level 5 Ballroom K, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Marina Bay Sands
- Mr David Henderson, Managing Partner and Founder, XPV Water Partners Inc.
- Ms Joke Cuperus, Chief Executive Officer, PWN Water Supply
- Mr Seong Han Kim, Vice President & Chief Research Officer, K-Water
- Mr Patrick Decker, President and Chief Executive Officer, Xylem
- Mr Peter Herweck, Executive Vice President Industry Business, Member of the Executive Committee, Schneider Electric
- Ms Sue Murphy, Chief Executive Officer, Water Corporation of Western Australia, Australia
Session Chairperson: Mrs Cindy Wallis-Lage, President, Water Business, Black & Veatch