Mr. Abhishek Lodha has been associated with the Lodha Group since 2003, and currently serves as Managing Director of the company. Prior to this, he worked on advising Fortune 500 Companies to Business Strategy as a consultant with McKinsey & Company (in Atlanta, USA).
Abhishek Lodha has been instrumental in establishing a company that exceeds the expectations of the customer and builds a better life for them. He has a focus on creating a process-oriented organization to enable top professionals to be at the helm of decision-making within the group. Abhishek has been at the helm of this growth and has been Managing Director of the group since 2010. Under his leadership, the company has been India’s largest real estate developer by sales for 5 consecutive years since FY 12-13 and has clocked a record sales of Rs. 8,200 crore in FY 16-17.
In 2003, Abhishek joined the family business. In just one decade, Lodha Group grew from a middle-rung developer in Mumbai to India’s largest developer with sales growth from Rs. 50 crore to Rs. 7500 crore in FY 12-13. This represents a sustained annual CAGR of 75% over the first decade of the 2nd generation leadership being involved in the business, which would be one of the highest rates of sustained growth for any company of comparable size. In late 2016, the company’s assets were valued by Knight Frank at > USD 12 billion.
- Leaders of Indian Infrastructure and Construction, Economic Times, 2009
- Top 50 Young Marwaris, Times of India Group, 2008
- President’s Award for highest GPA amongst the graduating class at Georgia Institute of
Technology, August 2000
- Henry Ford II Scholar Award, Georgia Institute of Technology, June 2000
- Recipient, Inaugural Honors Recognition Program, Georgia Institute of Technology
- Member, Deans List, Georgia Institute of Technology, Fall’97 – Summer’01
- Recipient, Faculty Honors, Georgia Institute of Technology, Fall’97 – Summer’01
Apart from his academic achievements, he has held important posts while at the University, which include being President, India Club of Georgia Tech from 1999 – 2000 and Board Member, Child Relief and You - Georgia Tech chapter from 1998 – 2000. Since 2017, he serves on the Board of Governors of Anant National University - Gandhinagar.
His hobbies and interests include Architecture, Travel, Politics, Cricket and Tennis.
Education: M.S., Industrial and Systems Engineering (Supply Chain and Logistics), Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta - USA
Areas of Expertise: Strategy, Design, Project Management, Legal, and Brand Communication