Travelling to Singapore
The safety and well-being of all our participants remain our top priority. We are putting in place rigorous protocols and stringent measures in view of the large event scale to facilitate meaningful business interactions at the event.
Visa Guidelines & Application
If your travel document was issued by the following countries/ regions, you will need a visa to enter Singapore:
List of Countries/Region requiring Visa
Afghanistan, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Egypt, Georgia, India, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Lebanon, Libya, Mali, Moldova, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, People's Republic of China (PRC), Russia, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Syria, Tajikistan, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Yemen
Vaccinated Travel Framework
All fully vaccinated visitors to Singapore can enter Singapore on any inbound flight without having to serve quarantine.
(Last update 24 March 2022)
(Last update 24 March 2022)
- Under the Vaccinated Travel Framework, please ensure to complete the following requirements before arrival in Singapore.
- Complete the SG Arrival card declaration and upload a digital verifiable vaccination certificate within 72 hours before departure for Singapore
- Print and bring along a physical copy of your vaccination certificate for boarding and immigration checks, with the details in English or translated to English with notarisation
- Obtain a negative COVID-19 pre-departure test result taken within two days before departure for Singapore, with a non-handwritten test report in English
- Travellers are encouraged to ensure sufficient travel insurance coverage for any COVID-19 related medical treatment and hospitalisation cost in Singapore
- Install and activate TraceTogether mobile application before arrival in Singapore
For more information on travel requirements to Singapore, please visit: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/arriving/general-travel/fully-vaccinated
Travel and Accommodation
If you are travelling into Singapore to attend the event, please refer to the travel guidelines at:
BOOKING OF ACCOMMODATION
Marina Bay Sands is the official hotel appointed by SIWW2022. Click here for more information on available room types and rates.
PREFERRED HOTEL PARTNERS
Refer to list of preferred hotel partners and their available room types and rates here.
DESTINATION MANAGEMENT COMPANYBurnaby Solutions, SIWW’s official Destination Management Company (DMC), is on hand to assist you in your hotel bookings.
BECAUSE WORK TRIPS ARE BETTER IN THE COMPANY OF LOVED ONES
With attractive offers for travel companions and an exciting mix of leisure offerings to enjoy, you’ve more reasons to bring your loved ones to Singapore and experience it all together. Click here for a list of exciting leisure experiences for you and your loved ones while in Singapore.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +65 6011 5751 (Dial-in) / +65 9730 1363 (WhatsApp only) from 9.00am to 6.00pm SGT.