Home > Landing Page > Past Events > SIWW2022
A Recap of Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) 2022
SIWW2022 returned as an in-person event from 17 to 21 April 2022 at the Sands Expo & Convention Centre. Held alongside the CleanEnviro Summit Singapore, both events hosted over 11,000 physical trade attendees comprising leaders in government, industry, and academia from 65 countries and regions.
It was a power packed and energising 5 days, brought to life through SIWW’s flagship programmes and platforms, including the Lee Kuan Yew Water Prize, Water Leaders Summit, Water Convention, Young Water Leaders Programme, Water Expo, Thematic and Business Forums, Technical Visits and TechXchange, that facilitated the sharing and co-creation of innovative water solutions. Emerging themes such as climate mitigation and adaptation, resource circularity, net zero, decarbonisation and coastal protection were discussed to spur innovation and share sustainable solutions and best practices.
86 sessions spanning the entire urban water cycle, and a Water Expo of 250 exhibiting companies, including 13 country and thematic pavilions paved the way for synergistic exchanges, insightful discussions, and business networking from the best minds.
If you missed the event, here are some articles and editorials published by our partners on what transpired at SIWW2022:
- Water Security in a Changing Climate
- SIWW2022 – 3 Key Takeaways
- Water Leaders Summit 2022 – Key Takeaways
- Key Takeaways from Futureproofing Cities to Avoid Atlantis
- 4 Developments to Watch in Singapore
- Climate Resilience Calls for Action from All
- SIWW Live Again Certainly Has Its Benefits
- Singapore International Water Week 2022 (Netherlands Water Partnership)
- Flood Resilience: A Fast Recovery, Not Just a Response, Is Key
- Imagine H2O Asia @ Singapore International Water Week 2022
- Summary of Water Leaders Summit at SIWW2022
- A Conversation with Tom Mollenkopf, IWA President
- A Conversation with Dr Debra Roberts, Co-Chair of IPCC AR5 WGII
- Singapore International Water Week and CleanEnviro Summit Singapore 2022 Advances International Collaboration and Innovation to Accelerate Climate Action
- It Was a Different World! MBR Godfather Prof Yamamoto on Open Sourcing His Innovation
- Membrion CEO, Greg Newbloom, Travels to Singapore International Water Week
- No Damp Spirits for RSK and Binnies at Successful Singapore International Water Week 2022
- Singapore International Water Week 2022: What Have We Learned So Far? (Binnies)
- Recap (Part 2) of The SWAN APAC Hot Topics Workshop at Singapore International Water Week Focused on “Digital Twins” Chaired by Andrew Shaw
- Pang Chee Meng: Creating Singapore’s Digital Water Utility of The Future
Water Leaders Who Attended SIWW2022
A global showcase of the latest state-of-the-art water solutions, technologies, products and services, and a marketplace for the international water community to converge and find opportunities in business.
Find out who exhibited at SIWW2022.
WATER EXPO GUIDE
All you need to know about SIWW2022 Water Expo.
BE AN EXHIBITOR
for more details.
SIWW2022 session recordings are available for viewing on SIWW+, SIWW’s digital technology and innovation resource hub. Sign up for a free SIWW+ account to start browsing: www.siww.com.sg/siwwplus
Numerous networking functions were organised during SIWW2022 to foster business and collaboration, and to encourage networking between delegates, exhibitors, and trade visitors.
||SIWW+ is Singapore International Water Week's digital technology and innovation resource hub.
Designed as an open-source free online repository on water innovation, SIWW+ contains SIWW and industry-related reports, articles, and videos, including session recordings from SIWW Spotlight 2023 and SIWW2022, across diverse urban water issues, from climate resilience, digital water, to net zero, resource circularity, and sustainability. Visit www.siww.com.sg/siwwplus for more information.
Singapore International Water Week Pte Ltd, a company set up by Singapore's Ministry of Sustainability and the Environment and PUB, Singapore's National Water Agency.
HELD IN CONJUNCTION WITH
LEE KUAN YEW WATER PRIZE SPONSOR
||IN SUPPORT OF